Product added to cart
We at Irix are sure that you will like our products, but we offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee in any case. If you do not like the product for any reason, simply return the product within 30 days of the original purchase date, or delivery date, and we will refund 100% of your payment.
We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on all returned goods. If the product is not in its original condition, the fee may be increased. If you have any questions about returning your Irix merchandise, please send us an email.
If you experienced a problem with the product, it may be covered by Limited Warranty. Contact us with any concerns about the problem - our customers tell us we’re awesome with our service.
If you wish to return a product outside of the 30 day window, send us an email. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis to find a solution.
IRIX LENS USA LIMITED WARRANTY
NOTICE: we recommend that you only buy Irix products from authorized IRIX USA dealers. Irix products purchased from unauthorized dealers will not receive the 2-year USA warranty, technical support, service or parts. Click here for a list of authorized IRIX USA dealers.
BUYERS OUTSIDE THE USA: Irix Products purchased by buyers outside the USA are fully covered by the Limted Warranty, provided that:
1. The Irix product was puchased from an authorized US Dealer.
2. The buyer follows the conditions of our return policy, including prepayment of the cost of insured shipping to the Irix USA service center we specify.
NOTE: Amazon Global Store UK is not an authorized Irix dealer in the USA.
Irix Lens USA Limited Warranty
Thank you for purchasing an Irix lens or accessory. We warrant that your purchase is free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, during the Limited Warranty period. The warranty period starts on the date shown on your sales receipt. If service is required, please include a copy of your order confirmation or sales receipt with an explanation of the problem. Please save your order confirmation or sales receipt and warranty card in a safe place.
The 2-year warranty is limited to repair, adjustment and/or replacement (at Irix's or its affiliates' judgement) of defective parts, free of charge (excluding your cost to ship the lens to the Irix USA service center). Company liability is limited to actual cost of the item.
Before you send in your Irix product for repair:
Please contact your local Irix dealer or email your questions or problems directly to Irix USA through our contact form here. If service is required, you will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Do not send your Irix product to the service center until you receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from us. The service center will not accept repairs without an RMA number on the box.
When you contact us, please provide the following in your email:
- A photograph of the failed product(s) and or example photos taken with the lens if necessary
- An order confirmation, or a copy of a purchase receipt
- The serial number of the lens (can be found on the bottom of the body, close to the mount)
- A delivery address for any potential replacements we send
If you cannot furnish any of the above documentation or requirements, we reserve the right to deny any warranty, repair or replacement, or return-related requests.
Warranty Repairs and Service
All charges for insured shipping to an Irix service center must be prepaid.
Include an explanation of the problem and write your RMA number on the outside of the box.
Irix will not be responsible for expenses, inconveniences, or consequential damages to equipment, or by breach of any expressed or implied warranty.
If your lens is out-of-warranty, please contact us and we will refer you to our service center. They will provide a free estimate and repair schedule.
Warranty is non-transferable.
This warranty covers defects encountered during normal use and does not apply to the following situations:
- Equipment has been disassembled or serviced by an unauthorized service center or individual.
- Damage caused by modifications, mishandling, abuse, accident, sand, corrosives, water damage* or failure to follow operating instructions.
- Equipment that has been used for rental purposes.
- Valid proof of purchase is not provided.
- Damage caused by acts of nature (including, but, not limited to fires, floods or earthquakes).
- Internal or external damage due to heat, cold, acids or other corrosive substances.
- Failure to clean lens surfaces and barrel to avoid buildup of materials on the surface.
* While Irix lenses are fully weather sealed (against water drops, dust and moisture), they are not waterproof and must not be submerged in water. If a lens has traces of water inside, warranty repair will not be possible.
Attention: Do not send any products to an authorized service center until you have been in contact with someone from our support team.
Note: Local law may provide different rights and you may be covered by consumer protection laws or regulations in the state of purchase or, if different, your state of residence, and the benefits conferred by Irix's Limited Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to these additional rights.
All Irix Lens products have been designed to be safe to use with your camera gear. Irix Lens USA is not liable for any damage to your cameras, flashes, lighting gear, computer equipment, or anything else you operate while using Irix Lens products. Irix Lens USA is not liable for any bodily harm or injury the user or others as a result of using our products. Please use common sense, and keep small items out of reach of small children or pets.
This warranty may be changed or modified without prior notice.