Product added to cart
Irix Edge ND16 1.2 4 stop Filter Previous
Irix Edge Variable ND2-5 Filter
The Irix Edge VariND 2-5 Filter is one of the thinnest filters of its kind on the market. Thanks to its special design, we were able to squeeze all the important elements into a small and lightweight casing. The Irix Edge Vari ND is half the size of most filters on the market. A thinner frame prevents issues of vignetting even on the wider lenses or when stacking additional filters.
Irix Edge Variable ND2-5 Screw-in Filters
- Top optical quality – the Irix Edge filters have been developed with the highest quality optical glass, guaranteeing a maximum of light transmission
- Ultra thin – only 4.7mm for the MMS version, with a no slip finish, making this one of the most compact variable ND filters on the market
- The filter frame is made of lightweight and durable aluminum. Its surface has been covered with a black coating
- 24 Multi Coating layers for reduced reflections, making them oil resistant and water resistant.
- Super Resistance (SR Series) – because we used a special choice of resistant glass, the filter is designed to survive almost any situation (available only in the MMS variant).
When the light changes, usually you will also have to change ND filter quickly. That can take some time. Getting the filter out of your bag, then the case, maybe even realizing you needed a different one to start with, etc. This makes it very easy to lose that perfect shot. With our Vari ND filter, that won’t happen. Just a quick turn changes the density, allowing you to control the light. The Irix Vari ND 2-5 filter has a special no-slip finish but also a knob that allows changing density even easier, if needed, or if you don’t like it, you can unscrew this knob.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review